- Boys & Girls Club of Dartmouth/East Dartmouth/Cole Harbour ...A good place to be.
Fall, Winter, Spring
SEPTEMBER 1- JUNE 30
ADMISSION / ENROLLMENT
- In order to participate in any program, activity or event hosted by the Boys & Girls Club, children and youth must become a member! To become a member (3 to 18 years of age) of the Boys & Girls Club of East Dartmouth a Membership Application must be completed and an annual $10.00 membership fee paid. Membership term is September 1 to August 31.
- Programs, activities and special events have participant maximums and/or require the accompaniment of an adult (18 years or older). Children & youth are not necessarily admitted to the Club according to their position on a waiting list.
- Children & youth with special needs are not admitted until ALL necessary resources are in place. Caregivers must meet with the Program Director to ensure; a) our organization has the capacity to provide services and b) financial arrangements are in place.
- A parent, guardian or caregiver who previously used the Club, caused administrative or legal problems, disturbed the peace of the club, behaved in any way which detracted from the sound operation of the club and it’s programs may not be re-admitted.
- Membership entitles children and youth to participate in age applicable low or no fee ‘core’ programs. For example, ball hockey, breakfast, special events, various sports, and evening / weekend activities. Applicant must fill out required forms.
- Those who wish to enroll in Registered ‘Extended’ Programs must fill out the required forms and pay a deposit. Fees are billed monthly and payment is due on the 20th via pre-authorized debit transactions. PAD IS THE ONLY METHOD OF PAYMENT
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: ALL PROGRAMS REQUIRE RE ENROLLMENT ANNUALLY. NOTIFICATION OF REGISTRTION DATES WILL BE PROVIDED IN ADVANCE TO CURRENT MEMBERS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC THROUGH E-MAIL/WEBSITE.
Refunds / Reimbursement
- ALL Deposits are NON-refundable.
- If an overpayment occurs reimbursement is issued upon request. Please allow fourteen (14) business days to receive this refund by mail.
- All cancellations are required in writing by fax (902) 435-1441, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail.
- Fall/Winter/Spring Programs – two weeks notice must be provided. If this procedure is not followed accounts will be charged.